EcoStinger Sun Protection Fabric Information
- Sun Protection: Fabric provide UPF50+ protection which blocks over 97.5% of the sun UVA and UVB radiation;
- Jellyfish Protection: Fabric technical ability and function provide protection from jellyfish and sea lice;
- Chlorine Resistant: Fabric is highly resistant to chlorinated waters, retaining colors and elasticity and extending the life of the suit to many years.
- Fabric composition: 53% Polyester/47% PBT;
- Fabric weight: 170gsm light weight yet extremely durable. (in comparison most other swimwear fabric such as Lycra, Nylon and Elastane weigh about 190gsm to 200gsm);
- Weather effect: Fabric is light weight and breathable keeping skin cool even in hot weather, perfect use during hot and mild weather conditions, allow sweat to be release;
- Fabric strength: Fabric is durable with excellent stretch and recovery functions, perfect for use in extreme sports including swimming, surfing, gym, cycling and other sports activities;
- Fabric care: Preferred cold water hand wash, if machine wash use cold water only; do not iron, do not dry clean, avoid spin dry.
Our Polyester/PBT fabric is a highly technical, flexible and enduring fabric. The ability of the fabric to stretch several time its size and return to its original length, shape, or size immediately after the removal of stress allow the wearer to experience the fabric flexibility and strength while enjoying freedom of movement. Polyester has extraordinary strength, excellent resiliency, high abrasion resistance, and resists shrinking, stretching and wrinkles. Polyester's low absorbency allows the fibre to dry quickly removing excess moisture on the skin.
• UPF50+ UVA and UVB Protection;
• Chlorine Resistant, perfect for use in chlorinated pools;
• Light weight, yet extremely durable and have more strength than most other swimwear fabric;
• Elasticity function that does not reduce overtime;
• Comfortable and flexible stretch where needed;
• Color fast, long lasting colors;
• High abrasion resistance;