EcoStinger Sun Protection UPF50+ Fabric Information
EcoStinger® UV fabric is a highly technical, flexible and enduring fabric. The ability of the fabric to stretch several time its size and return to its original length, shape, or size immediately after the removal of stress allow the wearer to experience the fabric flexibility and strength while enjoying freedom of movement. EcoStinger® UV fabric has extraordinary strength, excellent resiliency, high abrasion resistance, and resists shrinking, stretching and wrinkles. The fabric's low absorbency allows the fibre to dry quickly removing excess moisture on the skin.
- UV Protection: Fabric provide UPF50+ protection which blocks over 97.5% of the sun UVA and UVB radiation; This is the highest protection for fabric according to ARPANSA.
- Jellyfish Protection: Fabric technical ability and function provide protection from jellyfish, sea lice and other sea creatures;
- Chlorine Resistant: Fabric is highly resistant to chlorinated waters, retaining colors and elasticity and extending the life of the suit to many years.
- Fabric composition: 53% Polyester/47% PBT;
- Fabric weight: 170gsm light weight yet extremely durable. (in comparison most other swimwear fabric such as Lycra, Nylon and Elastane weigh about 190gsm to 200gsm);
- Weather effect: Fabric is light weight and breathable keeping skin cool even in hot weather, perfect use during hot and mild weather conditions, allow sweat to be release;
- Fabric strength: Fabric is durable with excellent stretch and recovery functions, perfect for use in extreme sports including swimming, surfing, gym, cycling and other sports activities;
- Fabric care: Preferred cold water hand wash, if machine wash use cold water only; do not iron, do not dry clean, avoid spin dry.