Collection of Personal Information Data
Personal Information is collected Automatically by our site when placing an order or contacting us in regards to a product or service or when signing up for an account which you voluntarily consent to us using it for the purpose of providing the service.
Data collected depend on the activity you perform on our site, example placing a purchase order online, using contact us form, or leaving a comment or review on our site, below is a list of Data that can be collected:
- First and Last Name;
- Address (billing and/or delivery addresses);
- Contact information such as email, and phone number;
- IP address automatically collect;
- Purchase order transaction data, such as products purchased, order ID, product price, product quantity and product description; this does not include financial information (we do not process or collect any financial information such as credit card data; all financial information is handled by our payment processors Stripe, 2checkout and/or PayPal separately through secure webpage.)
- Comments and feedback left for products or shared on our blog;
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Data
Ecostinger does not and will never engage in selling any personal data collected. Due to the nature of online ecommerce, we use your data to provide the best possible online service to you, this includes:
- Managing your order and/or account;
- Giving you access to your order and/or account;
- Shipping your order;
- Contacting you in regards to your order and/or account;
- Responding to communication by you;
- Providing our services;
- Resolving issues;
- We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf, such as order fulfillment services and shipping carriers, example USPS, DHL, UPS, FedEx, and/or others; information processed by fulfillment centers and carriers can include Your name, Address and Phone number, which are required to ship and deliver your purchase order.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully and fairly, We will only process your personal data if you have given consent for one or more specific purposes, such as processing your purchase order; responding to your contact inquiry; or providing a service such as emailing you updates for the status of your order, shipping and tracking.
Storage and Security of Personal Information Data
Ecostinger will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain the security of Personal Information Data. Ecostinger requires staff and service providers to respect the confidentiality of Personal Information. However, due to the nature of the Internet, the transmission of Personal Information Data via the internet may not be completely secure, and we advise you to take suitable precautions when transmitting your data to us.
We keep your data for as long as needed in order to provide you all the help associated with our products and services, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
Data security is of great importance to Us, Our site is wholly and totally secured by GEOTRUST SSL and hosted by Bigcommerce servers which are secure and ready for GDPR compliance.
To assist Ecostinger with protecting all Personal Information, we request that you contact Ecostinger immediately if you become aware, or have reason to believe of, any unauthorized use of Your Personal Information Data.
Your Rights About Your Personal Information Data under GDPR
You have the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
be informed of what data processing is taking place;
the right to restrict processing;
object to processing of your personal data;
To enforce any of the your rights;
Your Rights under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has provided its citizens with GDPR-like protections, which include a transparency right that requires businesses to inform consumers about the data collected and shared, and gives them a right to access, to delete, and to opt-out. Although this Act applies to businesses that meet certain requirements, Ecostinger is ready to comply with California consumers requests if necessary.
Ecostinger will use its reasonable endeavours to keep Personal Information current and accurate. We encourages you to correct any Personal Information that is inaccurate. You may contact Ecostinger to examine, amend or delete Personal Information at any time.
Cookie Privacy Information
Our Site may place and access certain Cookies on your computer or device in order to facilitate and improve your online experience of our site and to provide and improve Our products and services. By using our site you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device, such as Google and other Analytics service providers, and Social plugins example Facebook, and Twitter.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function, example adding products to your cart and checking out. US and EU Cookie Law deem these Cookies to be necessary. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies.